An app for reading electronic books
- Status Closed
- Budget $10 USD
- Total Bids 4
It is required to provide the cost for developing the app on the following platforms:
The app can be developed on the basis of FB reader.
There will be an API to connect the app with the client server. (We will provide you all the necessary methods through https protocols).
The app needs to read the following formats EPUB, PDF, DOC, interactive quizzes and others popular.
- Log in. LTI/API log in – SSO;
- API in oder to connect with the server (download the book, delete the book upon the request from server, search of books, collection of data related to number of opened books, % of book currently read by user, cashing the opened books, one-click option to download all of the selected materials to the device). All statistics data need to be saved once the connection between the device and server is lost.
- Protection against copying of text
- Recognition of voice commands
- Store data on a user device in a secure copy form (in the data base or in a secured archive). Mark text, write comments, search for text, print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher, supports course materials that include media;
The design need to be provided by separate PSD file.
The app need to be handed over to the client with the source code.
Period of work 3-6 months.
More detailed scope of work will be provided later.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online