- Status Completed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 18
You will conduct a user test of a nearly finished draft of your set of technical instructions.
Then, compose a corresponding 2-3 page user test report memo. The audience for your memo
is the class instructor and, if you are working in a team, the other members of your team.
● User Test. Conduct a test of 2-3 users, ideally one each of novice, intermediate, and
expert skill levels. Design a method by which users will execute your instructions in an
● User Test Memo. Compose an empirical report including the following sections.
○ Introduction: Remind readers of topic and target instruction audience
○ Objectives: Identify the objectives of your user test.
○ Method: Thoroughly, accurately, and persuasively describe test procedure and
instruments, and user selection process.
○ Results / Discussion: Specifically, and in great detail, report test results. Include
descriptions of tester difficulties and questions.
○ Conclusion: Describe test results and their consequences.
● Appendix. Include raw test data / data collection instruments from user tests
Please contact me for more informationGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online