We have a website designed using Ablecomerce 7.0 ([url removed, login to view]). The website is 80% complete and requires very little additional work. The site design has been custom made and requires integration into the shopping cart program. Most pages have been integrated yet a few remain.
I estimate about 5 working days left on the project. I will put you in contact with my previous programmer to dicuss the program and the methods to make changes.
1. Integrate about 5 custom templates into the system. (Ex. Check Out Page Template, Payment Page template)
2. Payment Gateway Integration: Some custom work and testing required for latching in the merchant account.
3. Minor design updates throughout the site.
4. Apply a image resizing program for site. Currently product images are uploaded as a large file (ex. 500 px x 500px). The site needs to be able to take any large image uploaded, and auto generate thumbnails of any size. The images need to be crisp and clear and not show distortion.
5. Integrate Fedex Shipping System. (Ablecommerce already comes with an easy way to latch into Fedex)
6. Thouroughly test the site and ensure that visually and functionally the site is working correctly.
7. Must have strong communication skills and understand english well
8. Will help transfer the database of the current website to this new website
9. Perform any software updates required for the site
10. Work closely with us during the time of launch to ensure there are no problems.
We are currently working with a windows Virtual Private Server.
Please submit your bids.
Indicate: Your city and hours of operation locally.
I expect this project to not cost that much. I placed it in the small project category but it can be considered a very small project as well.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $562 for this job
We have reviewed your project details and we are interested to get the job done for you. We can start IMMEDIATELY. We assure you with our best services and quick delivery of the work. Best Regards
Hi, I have experienced in developing application with C#.net. i assure that you will get more than 100% satisfication from my side. hope to hear from you soon