Vectorization – or Vector Art – is the process of creating art using Paths, Points and Shapes that are mathematical equations and therefore provide accuracy, scalability and easy editing. A Vectorization Expert uses specialized software, such as Adobe Illustrator, to recreate logos and images in Vector Format. Vectorizing an image or logo gives it a clean, polished effect that looks good at any size and resolution – which makes it perfect for production or web use.
A Vectorization Expert is knowledgeable in various techniques to recreate Logos, Icons or Images from various mediums such as scanned files, photographs or even hand drawings. Through their artistic expertise and technical knowledge a Vectorization Expert can quickly create what others could only imagine - ensuring remarkably accurate recreations with minimal changes.
Here's some projects that our expert Vectorization Experts made real:
- Creating logos that maintain their sharpness no matter how small they are scaled.
- Converting photographs into artwork suitable for print.
- Creating digital illustrations of complex shapes in vector format.
- Perfectly tracing pictures of landscapes to use as backdrops in websites.
- Making maps with street details using sophisticated software.
- Redrawing original logos with modernized effects at ideal sizes for large format printing.
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what can be done with Vector Graphics. From professional logo designs to portraits to illustrations - a Vectorization Expert knows how to convert any image into digital art so that the possibilities are endless. So if you have an idea for a project involving digital art - why not let a Freelancer's experienced Vectorization Experts bring the vision to life? Post your project at Freelancer.com today and see the results for yourself!From 192,314 reviews, clients rate our Vectorization Experts 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Hire Vectorization Experts