Varnish Cache Jobs
Varnish Cache is a powerful web accelerator and delivery suite, a must-have technical skill for any company that is looking to speed up their website and minimize bandwidth consumption. It is the industry standard for taking a website's performance to the next level and ensuring that the users have a great experience anytime they visit. With Varnish, company websites can easily serve up more pages per second while handling traffic spikes without impacting performance, freeing up resources and boosting the overall efficiency of the site. All of this is made possible by a Varnish Cache Developer, a technical expert who knows how to integrate and configure Varnish into websites.
A Varnish Cache Developer can help clients by improving website performance through using caching techniques when necessary, optimizing media resources like images and videos, configuring caching settings, deploying code updates and fixes, setting up reverse proxies and redirects, monitoring server performance and utilization metrics, troubleshooting errors, implementing load balancer technologies like Haproxy or AWS Application Load Balancer (ALB), advising on best practices for website performance optimization as well as configuring services like SSL termination or Nginx as needed.
Here's some projects that our expert Varnish Cache Developers made real:
- Fixing bugs causing empty shopping carts on Woocommerce sites
- Improving the speed of keyword search results on Magento stores
- Installing and integrating Varnish with various systems including Magento 2
- Setting up reverse proxies and configuring services like Haproxy
- Troubleshooting caching issues with Wordpress sites
- Configuring Nginx settings on Plesk Dedicated Servers
- Resolving issues with product changes not appearing on Magento websites
- Enabling HTTPS on Magento 2 websites with Varnish setup
At Freelancer.com we have plenty of talented Varnish developers who can take your site to the next level in terms of performance and user experience. Our experts are trained in all aspects of Varnish Cache configuration including debugging problems with server changes, setting up reverse proxies, configuring SSL termination or Nginx services as well as monitoring performance metrics. If you’re in need of an experienced Varnish developer to optimize your website’s performance, then make sure to check out our network of freelancers today!From 9,752 reviews, clients rate our Varnish Cache Developers 4.93 out of 5 stars.
Hire Varnish Cache Developers
Google Tag Manager - Server Side Tagging (live/preview as suggested) with docker Current Problem: GTM live call results in different Server Errors (500, 400). Requirement: GTM call results in OK 200 OK There are live and preview servers as suggested by Google. GTM Tags an Triggers are configured GTM runs with Docker, Apache 2, website (Magento 2) uses varnish cache Docker: docker run -d --name gtm-vorschau -p :8080 -e CONTAINER_CONFIG='XXXXX' -e RUN_AS_PREVIEW_SERVER='true' :stable docker run -d --name gtm -p :8080 -e CONTAINER_CONFIG='XXXXX' -e PREVIEW_SERVER_URL='' :stable Apache 2 - GTM Live Server results: = 200 = 400 Bad Request = 500 Internal Server Error Apache 2 - GTM Preview Server is working: = 200 = 200 docker ps -a CONTAINER ID...
1. We need to find ways to exclude most dynamic pages while keeping caching on static pages when users are logged in. 2. Some pages can be fully cached. If we can do this without affecting the more dynamic pages, that would be a huge accomplishment and the goal of this project. 3. We has a page with one small area that is affected by user data. If we can use some <no-cache> headers for particular DIVs on this page, that would be a phase 2 project.
Order: • Install and config CWP Panel (CentOS Web Panel) • Install Almalinux 8 Domain: 2 domain with subdomains: o SubDomains • dev. • dev1. • dev2. o (Wordpress) Details: o Server needs to be optimized for Magento 2 Ecommerce (SQL, PHP, Vanrish, Nginx, Apache o RabbitMQ and Redis must be configured at Magento o Nginx, PHP, SQL, Apache need to be optimized for Magento Services install and config: o Nginx 1.18 o PHP 8.2 o Redis 7.0 o Opcache latest version o Composer 2.2 o Elasticsearch 8.4 o SQL o MariaDB 10.6 o RabbitMQ 3.9 o Varnish 7 o Apache 2.5 o Nodejs latest version o NPM latest version o Yarn latest version o Spam Removal o Malware Scanning & Removal o Server Security o Mod Security Configuration o Website Securit...