Salesforce Lightning is a cutting-edge platform that provides companies with powerful tools to better engage their customers and improve their employee productivity. By leveraging the unique features offered by this platform, companies can increase their effectiveness while also reducing the total cost of ownership over traditional solutions. Our expert Salesforce Lightning Developers help clients accelerate the development and deployment of their mission-critical applications by building cost-efficient and reliable solutions that meet their industry needs.
Here's some projects that our expert Salesforce Lightning Developer made real:
- Developing comprehensive solutions that are tailored to client needs utilizing lightning components
- Leveraging Lightning capabilities to create custom applications and webforms
- Deploying components into production with great prowess and accuracy
- Integrating Salesforce solutions to external technologies such as third party CRMs and other software suites
- Enhancing digital experiences through building HTML components for Salesforce Lighting Websites
- Writing test code for faster insights into code syntax and logic flow.
For any business who is looking to gain an edge in the digital world, partnering with a Salesforce Lightning Developer is essential. Not only do our developers bring the expertise and knowledge needed to develop secure applications fast, but they also have the necessary skills to help teams work smarter. Let us show you the power of the Salesforce Lightning Platform - hire a Salesforce Lightning Developer on Freelancer.com today!From 9,557 reviews, clients rate our Salesforce Lightning Developers 4.89 out of 5 stars.
Hire Salesforce Lightning Developers
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me with Salesforce LWC jest unit testing. The specific functionality that needs to be tested is user interaction. I have specific testing frameworks or libraries in mind that I would like to be used for this project. The desired code coverage percentage for the unit tests is more than 95%. Ideal skills and experience for this job include: - Strong knowledge and experience with Salesforce LWC - Proficiency in writing unit tests using jest - Familiarity with testing user interaction in Salesforce LWC - Experience in achieving high code coverage percentages in unit tests