Pet Sitting Jobs
Pet Sitting is a specialized field that requires both knowledge and expertise. A Pet Sitter is tasked with caring for an animal’s basic needs. This includes feeding, playing, exercising, grooming and monitoring the animal's health. On top of this, a pet sitter is also responsible for providing companionship and love while the pet's owners are away.
Pet Sitters are experienced in their line of work and work to provide a secure, happy, and comfortable environment for the pet. The right person for this job can be essential in protecting the safety of the pet. For example, they manage scheduling and behavior, making sure pets aren't wandering away or getting into trouble while their owners are away.
Here's some projects that our expert Pet Sitters made real:
- Arranging visits to Vacuuming the animal’s living space
- Grooming such as brushing fur, clipping nails, and cleaning ears
- Exercise such as taking pets for walks and runs
- Feeding cats, dogs, fish etc., multiple times per day
- Administering oral medications such as pills or liquid treatments
- Daily checking of animals' health signs to ensure wellbeing
- Teaching basic obedience commands and playing with pets when needed
Having an experienced Pet Sitter is essential in making sure your pet is loved and cared for equally like your family. With all the duties performed by our expert Pet Sitter on Freelancer.com listed above, it's clear that pet owners can now rest with peace of mind knowing their pet is cared for by someone who knows what they're doing. Plus each of these services can easily be customized to fit any pet owner’s needs. So regardless if you’re looking for someone to come to your house daily or just occasionally check up on your pet, we have you covered here at Freelancer.com! Post your project now and find a great Pet Sitter for your needs!From 487 reviews, clients rate our Pet Sitters 4.99 out of 5 stars.
Hire Pet Sitters