OpenCV stands for Open Source Computer Vision Library and is a popular programming package made especially for computer vision. It focuses on providing real-time image processing applications and aims to provide a platform and library of useful functions that can be used in real-world applications. This allows developers to develop image processing, object recognition, and several other applications by using the tools and algorithms provided the OpenCV library. An OpenCV Developer is an expert in programming and desktop vision with very strong expertise in writing and understanding algorithms.
Here's some projects that our expert OpenCV Developers made real:
- Screen record python scripts that can save time by automating tasks.
- Automated image scanning which can improve accuracy in applications such as healthcare or manufacturing.
- Optimized video streaming with HVEC/OPENCV encoding, which allows for smoother video without any quality loss.
- Object detection and tracking from streaming video sources, making automated tracking seamless and accurate in various industries.
- Autonomous Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) systems for mobile phones, for security purposes or traffic management.
- Conversion of Models specified to run with OpenCV into lightweight TFlite format which speeds up processing when running on mobile applications.
- YOLO/PyTorch powered object recognition systems that apply recognition techniques over videos or images.
- Writing algorithms to detect streetlights and poles, setting the stage for hosting detection scripts that could automate operation processes.
- Barcode scanning systems powered by YOLO Algorithm, allowing large scale image processing operations to take place over videos or a series of images captured at varying distances.
In summary, OpenCV developers are highly capable professionals that can create real world applications with custom features in a shorter amount of time compared to other development packages due to its robust library of functions focused on image processing tasks for both desktop or mobile application purposes. We invite you to join the millions of clients around the world who hired OpenCV developers to craft beautiful applications on Freelancer.com!From 16,960 reviews, clients rate our OpenCV Developers 4.89 out of 5 stars.
Hire OpenCV Developers
There is a yogic kriya called 'shanka prakshalana' (images attached below). The AI model will be able to detect which pose no. the person is doing . their are 11 poses as shown in the image and poses will be done in the sequential order. i.e. the Model should be able to detect whether the person has skipped any pose or not. It is an College Level Project and not much tough. All the Best.
We are looking for an experienced OpenCV developer to assist our Flutter team in implementing OpenCV in our mobile app. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in computer vision and image processing, as well as experience with OpenCV libraries and tools. Responsibilities: Collaborate with our Flutter team to integrate OpenCV into our mobile app Develop and implement computer vision algorithms using OpenCV libraries and tools Optimize and refine code for maximum efficiency and effectiveness Create high-quality documentation for all code and projects Participate in code reviews and testing to ensure the highest level of quality for all projects Provide technical support to team members and clients as needed Requirements: Strong background in computer vision and image processi...
1. create a depth map of the image using default parameters (no manual user intervention); 2. use flags to decide how to animate the 3d environment/camera (horizontally, vertically, in a tall circle or in a ide circle). the flag will come from our API e.g. "3d-movement":"vertical" 3. export the animation into a 6 second mp4 file. Attached is a 2D image (input) that was used to create the attached mp4 file (output) with "vertical" movement. This is the result we want to recreate with this project.
We would like to develop a Red light violation detection, over speeding, no helmet, overloading on motorcycles, wrong lane changing and other violations. the license plate should be captured and details of the car should be fetched from the database and ticket sent to driver and police using python, yolo, OpenCV etc. The project should have a dashboard for deployment. We are expecting a person with a good amount of experience in Open CV and python.