OAuth is an authorization protocol enabling a third-party application to access resources, such as data and content, from another resource provider system on behalf of a user. An OAuth Developer is a specialist who has the technical capabilities to facilitate the secure transfer of data from one system to another. OAuth Developers work with clients who want to enable their users to transfer data from one application to another, as well as enable access to external resources with out having to provide credentials.
Essentially, OAuth Developers are responsible for ensuring that the proper security measures are in place for this data transfer, and interoperate various components in order to make it all happen. OAuth Developers require extensive knowledge in backend technologies and security protocols.
Here's some projects that our expert OAuth Developer made real:
- Building secure single sign-on solutions (SSO)
- Creating and configuring secure authentication between applications
- Connecting web apps with external data sources, such as Office365
- Developing mobile applications with cross platform functionality and secure integration
- Developing visualizations for IOT systems using React, SGV and Elixir
- Implementing OAuth 2.0 authentication protocols in different platforms, such as WP or Laravel
- Integrating APIs with partner websites for secure authentication
- Developing web apps with authentication protocols in .Net Core 6 and Angular
Our team of highly skilled OAuth developers have completed all kinds of projects related to ensuring the secure exchange of data between applications. If you are looking for a reliable way for your users go authenticate themselves on other systems securely, our developers can be trusted to deliver results on Freelancer.com. We invite you to post your own project now and hire an experienced OAuth Developer from our team!From 18,912 reviews, clients rate our OAuth Developers 4.92 out of 5 stars.
Hire OAuth Developers
Our company has been active in the field of solar photovoltaics connected to the network for 15 years. We want to use Keycloak as an SSO for all our applications: Prestashop 8 and some other applications (in Laravel and React)… We want our users to be able to log in everywhere with the same credentials. Also, we need to be able to manage access to our different applications: - Our customers will only use the prestashop. - some people will use prestashop and one of our laravel website - Some people will need access to one application but not the others… On keycloak we should be able to have different groups and roles. Those will determine which applications you can access (and within the applications, what you can do) skills required : keycloak knowledge wo...