Autodesk Inventor Jobs
Autodesk Inventor is the leading 3D design and manufacturing software for product development. Autodesk Inventor gives knowledgeable users the tools to help visualize and document their design work, collaborate their efforts across the product development process, and to help create better and more efficient products. An Autodesk Inventor Professional can help you design your product or drawing efficiently, create accurate diagrams, create engineered animations with components that move in 3D space and generate accurate estimates of cost to manufacture.
Here's some projects that our expert Autodesk Inventor Professionals made real:
- Designing and drawing elements of a beehive in 2D or 3D space
- Creating templates for a specific Autodesk software version
- Manufacturing agricultural machinery components
- Modeling objects in 3D with Shark or solidworks
- Interface development & modelling with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Generating 3D models of tall structures with different profiles
- Designing motorsport steering wheels with Autodesk Inventor
- Transforming .STP files into .IPT files with complete feature creation
- Creating replicas of printers from different software versions
- Constructing shop drawings for hardwood floor plywood modules.
At Freelancer.com, our experts are making all of this and more possible with their Autodesk Inventor skills. Don’t make your product development process longer than necessary - post your project on Freelancer.com now and find an Autodesk Inventor Professional who can make your vision real!From 17,494 reviews, clients rate our Autodesk Inventor Professionals 4.86 out of 5 stars.
Hire Autodesk Inventor Professionals
I want to make separate components and have them refer to each other using parametric design. Topics that i want to learn are: 1) Use projection across designs 2) Use external designs to reference parameters 3) Use external designs to align to design components 4) Use the time line effectively to modify design features/ components/ sketches 5) Order of operations of making sketches and components 6) How does using external references affect timelines 7) How to best make constrained sketches and which geometries are need for use as external references/ alignment/ and projections
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me with my project to create an option task to print a PDF, create DXF, and export STEP files of all parts and assembly from selecting an Inventor assembly file from a folder. My ideal candidate should have experience in inventor ilogic. Deadline: - The project needs to be completed within 1 week. Skills and Experience: - Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor Ilogic - Experience with PDF, DXF, and STEP file formats - Attention to detail - Ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines.