Logo design for football jobs

Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Skills
Languages
    Job State
    4,881 logo design for football jobs found, pricing in CAD

    Saturday 28 April 12:30 - 3:00 in Glen Waverley to film a football match.

    $298 (Avg Bid)
    Local
    $298 Avg Bid
    2 bids
    Trophy icon Football poster 9 days left

    For a football club in Dubai I am looking for a poster template which I can combine with real football players of this club. The artwork should be a template which I can myself add the players, just like the example. Important that the artwork relates with icons of the city of Dubai. Format of the poster template should be 150x105 cm or 59,05x39,37

    $127 (Avg Bid)
    Guaranteed
    $127 Avg Bid
    17 entries

    this is final year project for college only need android app. few changes needed such as 1.a simple chat between users and admin 2.i need admin to create and manage the tournament and users who can view all ongoing tournaments and result [url removed, login to view] using firebase

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Avg Bid
    17 bids

    Hello, I moved from website from one web host to another and a key aspect of my Football (soccer) predictions league plugin got missing. There is a field meant to capture the First Goal Scorer in a game and that field is missing from my Wordpress. However, it displays on the website. The implication of this is that when users select from the

    $114 (Avg Bid)
    $114 Avg Bid
    11 bids

    ...interested in learning more about each of the football/soccer supporter groups (ultras) in Thailand that support each of the clubs that play in the Thai League 1 (and possibly TL2). Project Description: 1) I have an Excel list that I will send to you with all of the Thai League 1 professional football clubs listed. 2) I would like a Freelancer

    $41 (Avg Bid)
    $41 Avg Bid
    6 bids

    We are looking for a logo to replace our current logo (where the arrow is pointed) We are thinking of something simple, like the second picture, or just a simple "MOF" or "M" for more information about us, kindly google search "Ministry of Football Singapore". We are all about football and football passion!

    $89 (Avg Bid)
    $89 Avg Bid
    24 bids

    We are looking for a freelance artist to create custom whiteboard style animated explainer videos 30-60 seconds in length specifically for describing practice drills. We have scripts prepared as well is basic diagram images for reference. No voice-over or background music required. We are looking for the animation only.

    $204 (Avg Bid)
    $204 Avg Bid
    10 bids

    I need to make a highlight tape and need someone to put together a really nice one for my senior season.

    $137 (Avg Bid)
    $137 Avg Bid
    33 bids
    Trophy icon Improve this soccer/football badge 6 days left

    We have a logo that looks good, however it looks very similar in colour and design to others. I am looking for you to improve on what we have. Please only enter if you are a designer, with great unique ideas. The contest is sealed, so hopefully we get some great ideas.

    $122 (Avg Bid)
    Guaranteed Sealed Top Contest
    $122 Avg Bid
    53 entries
    Project Raptor 3 days left

    I need a logo designed for our touch football club. Our name is Raptors Touch. We want the name incorporated in the logo with something to do with a Raptor ie a R in a circle with a raptor claw mark through it. Also open to other suggestions and ideas. We will need the design in two formats ie jpeg and eps file.

    $70 (Avg Bid)
    $70 Avg Bid
    88 bids

    ...am generating the random numbers and still working within the initial prediction parameters and still allowing for randomness. The formulas for prediction graphs are there. The initial percentage chance of 45% Home Team Wins, 25% Chance for a Draw and 30% Away Team Wins is a given and produced by the app the rest is random based on those initial values

    $331 (Avg Bid)
    $331 Avg Bid
    7 bids

    Experienced designers are welcome only

    $9 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $9 / hr Avg Bid
    30 bids

    I have played fantasy football (american football) for a number of years and of late I have started playing a slightly different format which no website is able to do in a satisfactory manner. This is potentially a quite long project and something we could end up collaborating on for a number of years depending on speed. Essentially I would like the

    $21 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $21 / hr Avg Bid
    71 bids
    Trophy icon SL - Football Fantasty 21 days left

    ...requirement is for football Fantasy APP. We are looking for a new creative design layout from four sample pages attached with the [url removed, login to view] note that we dont expect copy of same Design. a. We need best pitch design with players from four images.(Can give any names to players) b. Fans (People watching match) image should be the...

    $127 (Avg Bid)
    Guaranteed
    $127 Avg Bid
    12 entries

    ...similar design for t-shirt for ultras (football fans) for my costumers they want to be similar to this example i send but they want their own logo and year that they exist the example is from other football fans [url removed, login to view] are open to other design if you wish to create it Our Design has to be : Our year 1988 ...

    $30 (Avg Bid)
    $30 Avg Bid
    22 bids

    Hi, This is Michele. I worked for a football company in US called Global Premier Soccer. We have 2 academy teams (12-13 years old) coming to Munich on Friday to play vs FC Bayern Academy Teams at FCB Campus. We would love to have someone to film the games, planned on Sunday. Are you interested? If yes contact me and I will give you more details

    $25 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $25 / hr Avg Bid
    9 bids

    Hello there, I'm looking for someone to make 2-3 images for us for advertising the football betting website with beautiful lady on the image. [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]

    $37 (Avg Bid)
    $37 Avg Bid
    11 bids

    The sport and football industries are major contributors to national income and prosperity (Tribe, 2011, Torkildsen, 2012). The sport and football industries represent a profitable business in the United Kingdom (Tanner, 2006). Therefore, you have been asked to write a report based on either a sport or football organisation, facility or event of your

    $162 (Avg Bid)
    $162 Avg Bid
    16 bids