- AS USED BY
Showcased Work from our Freelancers
Get More Done with Freelancers
You don't need to do it all yourself
Spend more time on what you do best & start getting more done.
Hire at a fraction of the cost
Find yourself an army of designers, developers, marketers, and writers.
Don't regret a bad hire
Read reviews from real people and know you're getting the best.
As Featured in
The World's Largest Marketplace
Millions of users, from small businesses to large enterprises, entrepreneurs to startups, use Freelancer to turn their ideas into reality.
TOTAL JOBS POSTED
Excellent work, super fast, super quality and understood the brief perfectly!
If you're looking for a talented web developer you'll find people like Charchit to help you accomplish your needs.
Hiring a Google Chrome Developer on Freelancer
Google Chrome is a freeware web browser that was developed by Google in 2008. It is estimated that over 60% of online users are using Google Chrome as their browser, and it is also one of the most popular browsers for smartphones.
Chrome is available on Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, and iOS. Developed by Mozilla Firefox developers, the browser was assembled from 25 different code libraries that inevitably make the browser one of the fastest search engines available for users.
Features of Google Chrome include:
- Bookmarks and settings sync - Chrome allows users to set up bookmarks and add history across all devices when logged in via a Google account. This allows all devices to sync providing a handy option for individuals who use some devices.
- Boosted security - Chrome continuously retrieves updates for blacklisted websites and warns users when they attempt to log onto sites if they have warnings for malware or phishing.
- Plug-in support - The browser supports NPAPI (Netscape Plugin Application Programming Interface), and plugins are kept up to date as part of Chrome’s updates.
- Improved privacy - Users can use the web browser in ‘incognito’ mode which prevents the browser from storing history and cookies from websites visited. This provides utmost privacy for users and avoids any tracking or saving of information.
- Shortcuts - Chrome allows users to set up plenty of desktop shortcuts in the browser. There is also a web store which allows users to sign up for web apps and extensions for the browser.
- Web page translation - Multilingual users or users wishing to access pages written in other languages can add a translation bar using Google Translate to the web page.
If you’re looking to use Google Chrome in your workplace or for personal use and need a freelancer to help you set up the browser to suit your exact needs you can engage a freelancer to assist with your project.
Google Chrome experts can set up plug-ins, extensions, privacy settings and link with your Google accounts for a seamless and synchronized system that works for you and your business needs.
Freelancer Google Chrome programmers are available to on hourly and project rates to help you set up Google Chrome to suit your exact needs. They have a thorough understanding of the web browser and can ensure your browser is setup to suit your platform.
Chrome developers can create bespoke applications, extensions and themes for Chrome tailored to suit your needs.
If you’re looking for an efficient freelancer, visit Freelancer.com today and view the extensive range of freelancers available to work on your next Google Chrome project.
How it Works
1. Post job
Tell us what you need done in seconds.
2. Choose freelancers
Get your first bid in seconds and choose from the best.
3. Track progress
Chat with your freelancer and review their work 24/7.
4. Pay safely
Only pay when you're completely satisfied.
Find Google Chrome Developers Now
It's quick, easy, and we only need a few details to get startedGet Free Quotes