UI Design for a mobile game -- 2
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $150
- Entries Received: 10
- Winner: vasarelax
Need UI design for a dominoes like game for iPad. See "sample-screen" and "game screen"
Elements in "sample-screen":
- a back button
- avatar or pictures of the two players
- names of the two players
- 3 buttons : "change board, change tiles, change pins"
- 1 button : "start"
- a preview of the board, using dark blue background and triangular dominoes from [url removed, login to view]
- top right: counters of ivory coins and gold coins
Elements in "game-screen":
- picture and name of the two players
- board with triangular dominoes (see [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view])
- scores of each player
- a button to leave the game
- a button to pick a domino
- the players triangular dominoes (on the bottom)
- iPad Landscape mode
- Follow color scheme of [url removed, login to view] (see attached image)
- Try to include elements from the packaging (yellow/gold small lines), reds and the dark blue theme as long as this suits the design.
- Try to include triangle elements.
- The game outlook should have a modern twist, using the latest mobile design principals (flat design / material design)
- You are free to change the layout for something better
- open source code
In short, a modern, attractive design with a dark blue theme including gold and red elements.