Series of Three Cartoons for Business to Business Marketing
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 11
- Winner: fabianmarchal
In a series of humorous cartoon drawings, we’d like you to show various professionals attempting to conduct activities outside their areas of expertise. These illustrations should depict why it would make more sense to call on JEMS, rather than handle this task on their own.
Our marketing objective is to demonstrate that it takes a seasoned hospitality executive to handle finding the most suitable location for an organization’s meeting – you cannot expect just anyone at your organization to handle this task.
Please illustrate the following three (3) scenes, as you would see in a comic strip:
1. Dentist trying to fix a car (Female dentist should be dressed in a dental uniform, holding dentist tools, acting as a mechanic)
2. Quarterback playing first base (Male Quarterback in football uniform standing on a baseball first base, looking confused)
3. Plumber conducting an orchestra (Male Plumber standing in front of a group of musicians with his tools or a piece of pipe, musicians looking confused)
- Illustrations should be in full color and preferably vector artwork to be resized for various use cases.
- All three scenes should have a similar look and style – be creative and give it your own touch! We will work with the chosen illustrator on similar projects!