Logo design or rebrand - convert concept to more abstract flat design
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $250
- Entries Received: 84
- Winner: BCSNINE
** NOTE **
I added a "VISION" image to help clarify what I am looking for, my explanation was not very clear. I want an abstract/simplified vision of the rascal in my logo. The vision image below is something I put together just as an idea - it is AWEFUL, and isn't an exact vision. Just an idea to help clarify the contest!
Dirty Rascals Entertainment is a video game development studio that values fun and mischief.
I have a logo that captures the brand identity I am looking for, but I want a flat single color design that is far less complex, and possibly abstract.
Message I want conveyed, which I feel my current logo has done a great job of:
- Playfully Mischievous
- Well-meaning troublemaker
- Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes-style creative rogue
- Flat design, single color
- Can be abstract or use negative space, as long as the feeling is captured
- Could be used in a "cutout" (eg, logo could be cut out of a sheet of metal or wood so that backlighting would display the logo in a colored light)
I have uploaded my existing logo, and a cropped version which I like the look of.
The images below that ARE NOT called dirty rascal are just examples of some designs for other brands that are either simple, abstract or are an example of a logo that can be "cut out".
“Bcs captured my vision on his first attempt. Excellent quality!”