Help create 5 x RUG designs / patterns for ottomon shaped furniture
- Status: Pending
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 13
We're after 5 different patterns that all relate to each other in the design aesthetic of Art Deco, Bold, Geometric, Modern.
This is for a new piece of furniture similar size to an ottomon / footstool. So image 5 ottomons lined up, all with different patterns and colours, but tell a story and collectively work / look awesome together.
Each pattern should be coloured in one of the following:
1. A primary black with ivory/latte dark greys accents/details
2. A primary white with dove grey dark grey accent/details
3. A striking strong colour palette such as burnt oranges reds etc
4. A striking strong colour palette such as eep midnight blue aubergine rose burnt pinks ivory
5. A hygge palette power pink, powder grey and ivory
* Due to the nature of our item we prefer not to use any light to medium blues as it clashes with its ultimate purpose. If still using blues, please ensure they are dark.
To start off, you are welcome to only create the 5 different patterns first and then once we like what you have provided, we can give you confirmation to add the colours - Or you can do both at the same time.
The winner will need to provide the artwork in a cad file or a format that can be easily sent to our overseas printers in China.
We have included some patterns as a guide to what we are interested in but we cannot use these as copyright may be an issue.
We also like the idea of the patterns having sections of movement, especially geometric styles as it will help create a more naturally individualistic / creative look and less a mismatch of a static repeating pattern piece.
We do not have dimension specifics yet but since there will be large quantities made, imagine the material being printed on the same as for a rug runner / rug roll - see attachment.
Contest will be made guaranteed as soon as we see some good entries.
Please see new attachment 'sample-NEW' as it shows some designs we really like.
This especially includes the black ‘x’ pattern as shown in throw AND cushion on floor (red aubergine and orange chevron pattern).
We would be happy if you can repeat these designs with matching/similar colours.