Design a logo for DadPlan
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $150
- Entries Received: 146
- Winner: markmael
Hi, guys. Here a description of my client's company. This logo will be for her website and app called "Dad Plan". She is a lawyer.
"A website that connects fathers with attorneys to empower them through coaching to complete the necessary paperwork in court for legitimation and custody."
Here are some things she DOES NOT want:
1. She does NOT want the logo to look like a lawyer or law firm logo
2. She does NOT want a silhouette of a dad and a son holding hands, dad picking up the son, or dad playing with son
3. She does NOT want a text only design
4. She does NOT want any animals in the design
She wants a design that is unique and clearly portrays the mission of the website/app. That is to connect father and child through legal counseling.
Colors: Maroon, different shades of blue (if you want to get creative and come with your own color combination, feel free to do so)
Preferred styles: Initials, a graphic with text or text with meaning
Side note: Try some negative space designs but if you can't, don't worry about it. It doesn't HAVE to be.
1. Copycat designs will be rejected
2. Anything with stock images or clip art will be rejected (I use reverse search on Google images as well as other software to find out if a design was taken from the internet.)
3. Be as original as possible
4. Avoid bright colors as well as neon colors. They will be rejected.
5. If you have any questions or need clarification, please ask instead of making assumptions. I will try my best to respond in a timely manner.
P.S. I ran this contest before and she was not satisfied with any of the entries. Let's do it this time, guys!
“Excellent designer and very responsive. I highly recommend working with him. I would definitely rehire him, without a doubt.”
DesignProWebSol, United States.