DESIGN A LOGO FOR A POLYPHONIC CHOIR
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $40
- Entries Received: 5
- Winner: Nipaakther
Design a LOGO for ANCHORUS Polyphonic Choir
Anchorus Polyphonic Choir is established in February 2017, constituted by all amateur members. The Choir is carrying out its studies with its new chorists (who are experienced chorists) and conductor Cihan SELÇUK. We created our name, from combination of our city ANKARA & CHORUS word. ANCHOR is not related with our name. We are singing both classical and popular songs in acapella style. This means we are singing only with human voice and not using any type of instruments. Carol of the Bells, Chan Chan, Ederlezi, Tourdion, Ave Verum Corpus, Ay Giz, Drunken Sailor are samples from our repertoir.
Anchorus Polyphonic Choir will perform concerts locally and represent Turkey in international concerts and festivals. What we need is a unique logo. Importantly “ANCHORUS” is our primary name and we will not use “polyphonic choir” in most cases. A brief information of our choir is written below.
Our website is under construction, therefore it will not provide you any information.
1. What are we looking for? Original LOGO design for our choir
2. Do we have a previous logo? No, we don’t have
3. Are there any obligations? We don’t want a stereotype or a cliche logo. Please do not start designing from treble clef.
4. What will be the design type? We don’t want to force you to a specific direction. You can use;
• only our name with a designed font,
• only a logo without our name
• a calighraphy including our name
• a combination of all above
This means you are totally free to create a unique design
5. What will be the design motto? We want cheerful, exciting and impressive design. Not funny or an ordinary one.
“In every stage, she want the prize from me. I want some changes but I gave up and accepted the first design.”