A Great Experience - Corporate Identity for Validation & ICT Project manager
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €150
- Entries Received: 48
- Winner: DesignExplorer
thanks for checking this out! It is a great first step for you in winning this contest and for me getting me the best design out there!
So, what am I looking for? I'm setting up shop on my own and I need a corporate identity. Here's what I'm thinking off:
What do I want to offer to customers? I'm a very experienced ict project manager, validation expert and finally as an ex-CEO I can deliver interim management to organisations.
My company is called AGreat.
Why? Well I'd like people to have "A Great" Experience. I want to be able to use this phrase in my communication. For example a website with a menu structure that says:
option 1: A Great Project - for my project management
option 2: A Great Validation - for my validation work
you get my drift. I can give great experience, opinions
option 3: A Great blog, just read my thoughts on all kinds of project management or validation stuff
How do I want to be perceived?
Well of course I'd like to be seen as very professional. It is a pretty dry/business/grey/dull area what I do - so I want to shake it a little up. But don't go overboard I'm not talking overly flashy. I'd like people to really feel the professional touch but with a little bit of fun. Or let's call it: "you're in good hands - losen up I'll get the job done for you'. All projects you do in life in my experience turn around managing people. So that's my business!!! People/change management to get the best out of people working for me and handing them pragmatic solutions. Your design & logo should show this. You can do it!!
What do I need delivered from this contest?
- My corporate logo (i need it in different formats - positive & negative jpeg, gif and illustrator and/or photoshop files with intellectual property being mine)
- My business card (details in file attached)
- A Microsoft Word template using an existing standard font for:
* a curriculum vitae (an example of my CV in another companies format but in regards to content I like)
* a getting things done template (an example added - again the content is what i want - the style is what I'm looking for)
* an invoice of course - i'd like to make some money too. (my current one is in attachment just for the details)
- A design for a thank you card/best wishes - you know the card you sent with a bunch of files where you can write something on it. Or just to say thanks or whatever.
- the style guide of course for all of the above (you guys know the drill and so do I - metric references only please)
Finally the corporate identity should already take into account the fact that I want to have a Wordpress based website to will have all my services listed and my blog + link to social media. So I guess if you make a good design more could be coming your way ;-)
I'm looking forward to your answers!!
Good luck to all of you