Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
Startup e-commerce site requires some additional development on landing page for pre-launch subscriptions.
There are 2 parts to this project that need to be completed and the points of development are listed below:
Facebook Developer app | timeline: 1 day MAX
1. Developer app needs to be setup and the relevant API keys need to be pointing at (PM for URL)
2. the permissions need to be set to extract/allow the use of the following details:
• Access my public information: Includes name, profile pic, list of friends, and all other public parts of the profile
• Send me email: company may email me directly at username_at_email_address
• Post to my wall: company may post status messages, notes, photos, and videos to my wall
• Status updates: permission to update my status
• Access my profile information: birthday
• Access my photos and videos: photos and videos
3. Once this app is up and running, we can then move on to the integration/dev on the landing page
Landing page | Timeline: 4 days MAX
1. Using wordpress as a base, with the “launch effect” theme. This mimics launch rock, 100%. This is already installed and hosted and currently running in maintenance mode.
2. We need a dummy copy of the landing page, with a button that will say "request an invite". The system must then send them a link to the actual landing page.
3. We want to replace the email form with a facebook connect button.
4. Once they have clicked and allowed permissions via FB, the same process as the original would happen. Ie. If they entered their email address, it would take them to the next step to share a link/via fb/twitter etc... We need this to happen after they have clicked and confirmed facebook connect.
Once they have signed up, a script now needs to be created to do the following:
• Ref: facepile/fb community plugin
• It needs to populate the background with profile pictures of signed up users (and store these images in the sql db)
• The grid must be initially populated with the standard fb profile pic as a dummy image, with 50% opacity so we can still see the bg image
• As per the mockup we provide you with, as each member signs up, it must pull their profile pic and populate the background
We also need a new div container created underneath near the footer as a placeholder for viral videos or any other call-to-actions we may implement in the future. This needs be linked to a page/post in the backend that we can control.
New div container to hold an arrow image and text, directly next to main container as per mockup.
New footer bar with menu links and copyright info as per mockup.
Member account page: once they have signed up and "logged in", they can add/change their profile information, including their profile picture. The page will just have form fields with their info and an upload feature to change the pic.
We will supply the mockup to freelancers once they have bid and met budget
Freelancer.ca helps Canadian businesses and individuals access the world's largest outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace. We have over experienced, highly skilled professionals in 234 countries and regions to deliver anything you need to successfully grow your business online. All you have to do is sign up and post a project, and in minutes, our Freelancers can bid on it!
Whatever you need - a website, company logo, iPhone app, fast and accurate data entry - anything you can imagine, a Freelancer can do it at a fraction of the cost!! We use a proprietary payment system called Milestone Payments, to ensure you only pay for work you are satisfied with. The average project costs less than $200, and the work is so good even Harvard physicists outsource work to our Freelancers!
Skilled Canadian workers who want to increase their incomes will also benefit from the flexibility of full or part-time work. This is an ideal option for anyone who is retired, semi-retired or just looking for extra work, without leaving the comfort of their home or office!
We also provide a dedicated 24/7 online help-desk, for any assistance you may need!
And for everyone else, we also have an affiliate program which lets you get paid simply by referring users to Freelancer.ca! Find out how easy, and rewarding, it is by signing up now!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)