Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Below you can find a description of what I need: For Security project.
We are looking for a person with high experience in GSM/GPRS/SMS Data Transimission/Magnetic Stripe card reader wireless video transmission data stored on eeprom or flash memory then transmited to cell phone or computer.Who can work on the following project.
You will need to incorperate a magnetic card reader from msrshop.com and you need to attach a GSM or CDMA module from the market to it.
After a card will be swiped into the card reader the data has to be sent via GSM module
to a phone number of our choice.
1. Card is being swiped into the magnetic card reader.
2. A gsm module attached to the card reader sends a sms to phone number with swiped
data of each swipe.
3. Magnetic reader, reads interrupted swipies, meaning if the card is swipe half way and
then back out and then forward at slow montion or
faster, magnetic reader still reads data from card.
4. Battery life must last for 30days non stop by using low current parts.
10microAmps in standby mode 40-60microAmps when the card is being swiped.
5. Must be compatible with MSR206 and user Friendly.
6. All swipe must be time stamp.
7. The size of the complete PCB Board needs to small as possible.
Board thickness: 5mm to 6mm once all components are solder on to board.
Length: 40mm or 30mm would be excellent.
Width: 10mm or less would be excellent.
8. The GSM chip needs to be on board using surface mount parts and small.
Battery can be seperated if needed, does not need to be inbeded on main board.
9. Mini USB RS232 or a smaller UBS unit inbeded onto the main board to configer or change
reader setting ect.More info will be gathered when we communicate.